At ACBM we are committed to excellence in education. We will dedicate our resources and skills in such a way so that our students will have access to great learning platforms.
ACBM will facilitate high quality Australian education and standards into Sri Lanka. The students will have the opportunity to study in Sri Lanka or be facilitated with a pathway to Australia. ACBM is also associated with Australian recruitment and migration organisations that will provide our students that are wanting to pursue employment or education in Australia expert advice.
AT ACBM we believe that education is about optimism. Optimism is about realising that armed with a good education anyone can make a difference and have an impact. Have an impact on their families, the village, the town and of course then the country. This is why we are so passionate about hope – The hope for a better day, hope for a better tomorrow, hope for a better future and hope to build better people and better nations through education.
At the heart of our existence will be the commitment to our students. ACBM is established on a foundation of unparalleled student experiences, leading innovation Industrial relevancy , assured pathways to off shore institutions of higher learning and operational excellence.
Our difference to other institutions lies in our focus in culinary, Language training , contextual education, and regionally important programming in hospitality, business and the introduction of higher education . In addition to our extensive regional economic development and commercialization initiatives, ACBM has identified indices for growth, and will provide education platforms which are relevant and contemporary.
Highlighting of the other specific priorities SRI LANKAN vet sector including:
• Working with service and Trades to improve completion rates and enhance access to Tourism , business sector;
• Continuing to recognize and meet the needs of diverse groups of learners, including immediate post secondary school graduates, employees and employers
• university preparatory candidates.
• Working with industry to improve the consistency and available of work readied -graduates ;
• Considering the new outcome measures and ongoing initiatives when developing the next tuition framework .
• Working with institutions to bring focus on efforts to attract international institutions and regionally offered programs and to strike a balance between the benefits and challenges associated with these new forms of partnerships.
Enrol today at ACBM so that we together can form a foundation for a great future.