Terms of Payment
Fees are due as follows:
- On acceptance, 50% of the full course tuition fee becomes due.
- A Late Payment Fee of R 5000 per month (or part thereof) is due on accounts that remain unpaid 10 days after the due date.
- On commencement at the college, a further 50% of the full year tuition fee becomes due.
- Note 1: All fees are kept in a trust fund until the start of the semester.
ACBM will refund or not refund under the following conditions:
- The application fee is non-refundable
- All tuition fees will be refunded within 14 days and without reduction should Australian College of business Management not accept the enrolment for any reason or if the College cannot provide the course to the student at the College on the agreed starting day and the student has not withdrawn before the default day the first Monday after confirmation of enrollment or if the course ceases to be provided to the student at the ACBM sites at any time after it starts but before it is completed and the student has not withdrawn before the default day.
- Tuition fees will be partly refunded within 10 days as agreed and detailed below upon receipt of a written request for cancellation of the enrolment :
i. With written notice 4 days prior to commencement of course ACBM College will retain or require to be paid 20% of the course tuition fees.
ii. With written notice more than 1 week prior to commencement of course ACBM will retain or require to be paid 50% of course tuition fees
iii. With less than 3 weeks’ notice ACBM will retain or require to be paid 95% of the course tuition fees
iv. If a student withdraws after commencement of any course of study, ACBM will retain or require to be paid 100% of course tuition fees that means the tuition fees are non-refundable.